Stereo Tracking for da Vinci surgical robot
Clone repository and open directory in MATLAB
Step 0: Start the da Vinci, run roslaunch dvrk_vtk_registration stereo_vision.launch
Step 1: Record data Run live_record.m to store files Copy files from inside the timestamped folder
Step 3: Manually annotate images Run annotate_images.m and click on the tip Run verify_annotations.m to check if the annotations are correct. Else, start over.
Step 3: Compute the 3D transform Run triangulate_points.m compute_transform.m - does least squares computation to determine Tf between camera frame and robot frame verify_transform.m - Projects the 3D point back into RL camera frames using Tf computed above
- When computing transform, just use all the files in the folder which have same name and L,R,T suffixes.
- Add the displacement into the equation
- Validate transform
- Fix colorbalance
- Easier way to collect data.
- Modular way to annotate or retake annotations without discarding entire
- correct position transform to include the displacement to tip